The Real Estate Mango
Archive for August, 2012
I just got back from a sales meeting at the APOGEE BEACH sales office! This property is going to be spectacular with 49 Unique Exclusive Beachfront Residences.
There are only 4 apartments left. Each one has over 3000 square feet, east and west exposure, priced between $621 and $670 a square foot.
The building amenities are fabulous:
- Developed on over 240 Linear Feet of Pristine Beach
- Expansive two, three and four bedroom residences
- Advanced Technology “Smart Building” pre wired for Wi-Fi high speed internet, data/voice cable TV access
- Impressive 24 hour attended lobby with original artwork
- Valet parking
- Beautifully landscaped pool and sun terrace
- Fully equipped fitness center with cardio theatre
- Elegant Resident Club Room and Lounge overlooking Pool Deck
- Private Poolside Cabanas all with direct Oceanfront views
- State of the Art Resident Theatre with connecting Kids Lounge
- 24 hour controlled access
- Exclusive concierge staff and services
- Elevators to be controlled via Resident Security System
- Secured parking garage
- Incredible direct Oceanfront views from every unit
It is possible to see the apartments even though the building is still under construction. Just call me for a private tour.
The APOGEE ON THE BEACH is scheduled for completion in June 2013!!
I just listened to the Diane Rehm radio show which featured Mark Zando, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, Dean Bake, director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research, and Dough Duncan, chief economist at Fannie Mae.
It was a very important conversation and what it revealed was that prices are rising, sales are increasing and it is happening nationwide. These men said it was due to several factors….fewer foreclosures,record low mortgage rates and renewed enthusiasm by the public,also reduced inventories. A recovery in the housing market will help the economy more than any other factor.
It puts contruction workers back to work, decorating businesses increase their sales, steel and wood and glass manufacturers get more work, more appliances and air conditioners are bought; overall it boosts every section of the economy.
Inventories in single family homes have shrunk as have condo inventories. This is the single most reason for the price hikes. Less supply, more demand equals higher prices.
Most of the new building is in apartment buildings but this is still welcome and creates jobs, etc.
With the low interest rates, renters are starting to buy.
This is the best news in seven years !
If you are thinking of selling, now is the time. If you are thinking of buying, move fast before the prices are out of reach.